Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thing 6

I've had Gmail - and used it extensively - since 2004. I think the conversation threading is a great improvement over regular email; the ability to label (or tag) emails with multiple labels is really useful; and using Google search to find your email just makes sense. And then there's the integration of chat with Google Talk - also very useful.

More recently I've started using Google Calendar, but I've yet to really make that work well for my purposes. I'm thinking about moving more of my stuff (personal and work stuff) to Google Documents. What I have there so far is working well for me.

2 comments:

Heather said...

All I can say is igoogle, igoogle, igoogle. I am in love with igoogle :)

Unknown said...

So, you're taking the plunge with Google Docs, eh? I love it so far. So much Google love!