Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Be careful - once you let these things out of the box, it's hard to get them back in again. (Reread Cat in the Hat if this doesn't ring a bell.)

Just read the introduction. On the concept of fun: My dad has a rule. Well, it's more of a guideline, actually. If you're not having at least 50% fun in your job, it might be time to look for another job. Last time I checked, he was at about 65% fun. My job's fun factor is higher than that, but I won't quote an exact number because I don't want to make you jealous.

Then I did the 7.5 habits of lifelong learners. I've always identified myself as a lifelong learner. I know that I can adapt to different learning styles pretty easily. And I know that I must be allowed to work at my own pace. Therefore, the aural style of learning is on the bottom of the heap. Visual and kinesthetic are about evenly matched ... on a scale of 1-10 for each, maybe V9 A5 K9. Or so. Yeah, I had to turn off the sound in that presentation because it was going too slow.

No comments: