Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thing 9: All Consuming

Well, not that interested in keeping track of what I consume. Except books ... might be worthwhile. I commented somewhere that if it had been this easy to keep track of all the books I've read since high school (okay, sure, writing them down would have been easy, I guess, but I didn't do that), I might have done it. And that would have been cool. Now, though, I'd only be able to keep track of what I've read since I was 45 (plus the retrospective stuff I can remember ... but hey, I'm 45!). And there's some value in that, but it's not quite as cool. Though it may be a good idea, considering that I'm forty-however-many.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I DID keep track of everything that I read for several years after high school. Then I stopped for whatever reason and then I started up again in the late 90s and then I stopped again. I wish that I had kept better track, because...and this is sad, sad, sad to admit... I can't remember anymore if I have read something. And I realized this weekend when I took home a movie from AMM, that I can't remember when I have already seen something either. All that said, I haven't tried All Consuming yet.

Teresa said...

Not that this has anything to do with your post,

http://www.foundry01.com/macmillan/?p=12

but I thought you might find the linked post about mass-market paperbacks interesting.

Teresa said...

oops! I didn't link it:

here